Dublin Architects, Fewer Harrington & Partners, provide leading, multidisciplinary architectural solutions for our clients in Dublin, Waterford and further afield.
Through our core values of excellence, integrity, innovation, creativity, enjoyment and passion, our goal is to reach and exceed your expectations.
As Dublin architects, at the heart of FHP is a global network of experts who deliver the highest quality projects for our clients.
Over our 45 years in business, we have successfully delivered over 2,000 projects to our clients across more than 90 countries in the world.
Having worked across more than 20 different sectors and industries, we delivered projects across sectors including pharmaceutical, biomedical, healthcare, education, retail and residential, and have a solid understanding of your unique client requirements.
Fewer Harrington & Partners is a Dublin architects that can deliver a full Architectural service to any project or can form distinct teams that can integrate into a design team partnership or sub consultancy role.
Our core services include:
Since our formation in 1975, we have made many accomplishments:
- We are a leading architects in Ireland, with one of the most diverse service offerings.
- We have delivered landmark projects of varying types across five continents.
- We have been a construction partner for many major, multinational, blue-chip companies.
- We have been entrusted to deliver multi-billion, mixed-use developments in the Middle East.
- We have formed a consortium of partner companies, providing single point responsibility for economic development and design solutions on an international scale.
- We have delivered over 15,000 housing units in the last 15 years.
- We have accumulated extensive experience across a diverse range of sectors.
- We are contracted as the lead architects for Ireland’s largest urban regeneration project.
We understand that ongoing energy costs are a significant portion of any project, and are commited to delivering energy efficient, environmentally responsible projects.
The implications for climate change have manifested and the onus is firmly on developers to ensure their projects are as close to carbon neutral as possible.
This includes lowering carbon emissions to ofset carbon taxes.
The value added for our clients is that passive and NZEB (Near Zero Energy Buildings) are more attractive to investors, allowing for a significantly greater long term value.
Get in Touch Today
With our vast experience as Dublin architects, we are confident that we can provide you with innovative and sustainable design solutions to meet your requirements.
To request further information, or to get in touch with our expert team, contact us today or fill out our contact form.
Follow us now on LinkedIn to be kept up to date with all the latest developments and insights.