A Waterford based busy practice with a large portfolio of varied projects both small and large is looking for an experienced Tender/Bid Coordinator to join the team. We have several large projects scheduled to commence in the short term and are now looking to bolster our teams to cater for the additional workload.
We provide full architectural and project management services from inception to post-construction stages, for a diverse client base.
- Compose pitches, e-tenders, brochures and presentations while ensuring they are fully compliant with client specifications and requirements.
- Maintaining the development of e-tender documents and tender library.
- Assist to the improvement of bid processes and associated best practice.
- Good working knowledge of public procurement rules and e-tender procedures.
- Strong Microsoft skills in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint and InDesign.
- Experience in managing tender opportunities on e-tenders from registration to submission.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in the Architecture/Engineering sector.
You will be based in our Waterford office – remote working will be considered. You may also require to be based on site Please note that Government Covid-19 guidelines may dictate remote working which will be accommodated when necessary.
As a successful candidate, you will have a chance to develop your skills in a company that has an excellent track record. If you are interested, please forward your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org